Thursday, November 2, 2017

Asian Hotpot Buffet Dinner @ Sunway Hotel Georgetown, Penang

Henry Tan | 5:57 PM | | |
Sunway Hotel Georgetown Penang has kick-started their Asian Hotpot Buffet Dinner with FREE flow of beer every Wednesday starting from 1st November 2017! Calling all steamboat and beer lovers, book now and enjoy your big feast! 





Thanks to the invitation from Sunway Hotel Georgetown, baby and I went to try out their newly promoted Asian Hotpot Buffet Dinner, which held in their in-house restaurant, Sun Cafe. The last time we were there for their Ramadhan Buffet back in 2016





As usual, we started off with the appetizers. Yes, I know what you might be thinking! And yes, even if is a hotpot buffet dinner, appetizers and desserts are included as well! These appetizers are the kind of thing you can start with while waiting for the soup to boil in the hotpot! 





Some simple main dishes were being prepared too, just in case if you need something fulfilling to fill the empty stomach. I am a steamboat/hotpot person, so I just took a little here and there for the sake of tasting. I wouldn't want to waste any of my stomach space if you know what i mean. 😂😂😂





Like the name suggests, it's a hotpot buffet dinner, so eat-all-you-can! We had both Tom Yum and Clear Soup on each sides of the hotpot, but trust me, they were both equally good, or at least up to my liking and expectation. Ingredients wise, I wouldn't say it's impressive, but certainly good enough to have a good feast. I ate quite a lot of beef, fish, prawns as well as squid balls.   




I am more to a wine-person than a beer-person, but October has been harsh on me, so it was definitely a good chance for me to cheers to the beginning of November! Besides, nothing beats a cold chill beer with hot spicy Tom Yum soup! Perfect combination especially if is raining outside! 




If you have a sweet tooth like baby does, various types of dessert are available too. Overall, I think if you like steamboat and beer, this has to be the place you go to! Be it a family and friends gathering or just to satisfy your craving, Asian Hotpot Buffet Dinner will be a good choice! 



Asian Hotpot Buffet Dinner
Every Wednesday

Adult - RM80 nett
Senior Citizen - RM65 nett
Children - RM50 nett

Kids eat free with every paying adult.
For reservation, kindly contact
Sun Cafe - 04-229 9988




Till then!
Happy food hunting! ;)
Share this article

4 comments:

  1. Wow! with free flow beer some more. My family love to eat hotpot for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss free flow of beer! hot soup + cold beer = perfect combo!

      Delete
  2. Cannot consume beet hehe but the buffer looks delicious lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep sharing more and more information about this.
    gclub

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger