Saturday, July 2, 2016

4Fingers Crispy Chicken @ Mid Valley Megamall, KL

Henry Tan | 7:00 PM | |
During our 3D2N Trip to KL, we went window shopping in Mid Valley Megamall. It has been a while since I last stepped foot in this mall. As usual, it was still very crowded during the weekend. We have chosen 4Fingers Crispy Chicken for our lunch as it is not available in Penang yet. What a special name huh!

4Fingers Crispy Chicken
4Fingers Crispy Chicken
Like the name suggest, it's all about crispy chicken in 4Fingers Crispy Chicken. To be honest, it is not similar as KFC at all. (Of course I still love KFC) I supposed setting the ordering counter right infront of the shop with the long queue is a good marketing strategy to attract the attention of passersby. Unlike KFC, you will be given a buzzer while you are seated and proceed to pick up your chicken at the pick up counter once the device light up and buzz. 

4Fingers Crispy Chicken
4Fingers Crispy Chicken
4Fingers Crispy Chicken
4Fingers Crispy Chicken
4Fingers Crispy Chicken - 4Fingers Signature (RM20.90)
We ordered a 6 pcs combo which costs RM20.90 that comes with a drink and kimchi fries. The 4Fingers Crispy Chicken was really crispy but without the KFC kind of thick batter. The meat was tender but I would love it if they provide chicken thigh too. Nothing to shout about the kimchi fries as they just sprinkle the kimchi powder on top. 


Personally I think 6 pcs, which is actually 3 sets of chicken wings plus the drummets, costs RM20.90 is a bit too expensive. If I'm craving for chicken, probably I would still go for KFC. Well, go give it a try and let me know if you like it too!

LG-074A, 
Lower Ground Floor, 
Mid Valley Megamall
Mon-Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Share this article

1 comments:

  1. It looks so Delicious! I like to have juicy chicken wings. Is this restaurant dealing in other countries or not?
    IF yes so i will definitely order this by using restaurant voucher codes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger