Saturday, August 9, 2014

Maggie Milo Mee Recipe

Henry Tan | 11:23 PM |
Recently, this Maggie Milo Mee has been widely shared in Facebook.
Hence, I would like to give this absurd-Maggie Milo Mee a try.
I believe most of you, same as me. We grew up with both of this Nestle brand.
Which is why it is so ridiculous to know that someone actually mix them together!

So here's my Maggie Milo Mee! 

Recipe:
1 packet of Maggie Mee
1 packet of Maggi Curry Seasoning 
3 Tablespoon of Milo

Very simple isn't it?

I was afraid that the curry would overwhelmed Milo, hence using 3 tablespoons here.

And....

The outcome...


I have to say, the smell of Maggie and Milo did makes me drool.
And the color definitely more towards Milo's dark brown color.

In term of taste...

Sweetness from Milo plus the spiciness from Maggie Curry.
I have to admit, the first mouth was really appetizing!
Who doesn't like sweet and spicy right.

But anyhow, as I continue...
It gets a bit weird, the warm sweet Milo actually contradicts with the spicy hot Maggie Curry.
And here comes the dilemma...

Should I finish up the soup?

If Maggie Curry alone with the seasoning thing, probably NOT!
But now it is mixed!

It looks like Milo but taste like Maggie!!

I ended up pouring away the whole bowl of soup.
I guess I still prefer both of them separately.

What about you? What do you think? ;)
Share this article

26 comments:

  1. omg you tried!!! i really really really cannot accept............ too geli for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot go...(in malay; tak boleh blah)

      Delete
    2. yup i tried! hahaha never try never know mah! =p

      Delete
  2. I want to try, but I think I won't be able to. Seeing how dark the soup is makes me feel geli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you can try lesser portion on milo, but that would be meaningless ad! haha

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, i see the colour of the soup also feel geli.. you're really adventurous!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha widely circulated in facebook mah. i just follow the flow! =p

      Delete
  4. :O No way lahhh the taste is just not ngam! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a fan of Milo, nor do I like sweet and spicy stuff, so I definitely won't try this, lol. If you're going for 'fusion' maggi, I think the cheese + Maggi curry trick still works best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. hahaha so i really dunno why people will circulate and rate it as nice. haha

      Delete
  7. I think to put 1 Tablespoon of Milo is enough already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. haha well put too little will not have the smell of milo at all. that would be useless isnt it?

      Delete
  9. Nice try! :D But I would prefer to have it separately. Having total sweetness in my maggie soup is like so weird +_+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yuppp exactly! i prefer to have it separately too.

      Delete
  10. ewwwwww the soup colour does not look appetizing at all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Son, I think not all hype is for us to follow esp this >_<

    ReplyDelete
  12. i try it before... but my noodle have the taste of curry so it just ok la but the soup i pour it to basin because it just look like what you said haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yeah i think you are right to have more taste of curry!

      Delete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger